Called Out of "Local Church" Now What?
Everything You Need To Know About Being Called Out & What To Expect
Feeling Alone? Confused? Scared? Have Unanswered Questions? Wondering What’s Next? Did You Make The Right Decision? Was it God? How will you fellowship now?
Wonder no more! Join us as we share with you the Process of being “Called Out” of Organized Religion, AKA "Local Church."
Here's what you will Learn:
Now What to Expect
- The 3 R's
- How to know if God REALLY called you out
- How to know if God DIDN'T call you out
Christ and the "Church"
- What Christ Say about "Church"
- What it IS & What it is NOT
The Unspoken Truth About the Bible
- Unspoken Truth about the "Word of God"
- How Christ used the Bible
Called out and Alone
- How to fellowship without Organize Religion
- What's TRUE Fellowship and What's Not
If God has called you out of organized religion and you have a million questions; If you have burning questions about tithing; If you are saved but have been struggling in your spirit about “going to church”; If you are tired of religion and believe there’s more; If you are seeking truth and freedom in God; If you are tired of going through the traditional religious motions, then the survival kit provided in this course is for you.
Our survival kit takes you through 7 Video Lessons that will open your eyes to unspoken truths that not only helps you understand the differences between religion and relationship but also bring you closer to God in a non-traditional way.
- I was born and raised in organized religion, so I knew of God but I didn’t have a relationship with God. It wasn’t until year 1999, I asked God to come into my heart and save me and God saved me. Vito got saved in 1994, but gave his heart to God completely in 2000
- In 2010, we believed God told us to start writing a book called “The Process” which focused on the “HIS and HERS” process of singleness, however, in the same year, God told us to stop writing and let it go, and of course, we obeyed.
- In 2017, on our 8th year anniversary, God lead us to start “The Process” again, but this time it was through YouTube, which is where “TheProcessLife” was created
- In 1 year, our YouTube channel went from approximately 200+ subscribers to almost 4,500 and 12,000+ views to 400,000+
- From single’s conferences to providing leadership at faith-based organizations to college campuses such as University of North Florida, we’ve spoken to a variety of audiences about the power of waiting on God to choose ones’ mate
- We’ve inspired many across the globe, from Dubai, to London, to Africa, and the list goes on… United States and Internationally abroad
- We’ve spoken with hundreds of young singles, older singles, recently divorced, those struggling in marriage, and healthy married couples as well
- Last but not least, I have a degree in Sociology/Psychology from University of North Florida, Biblical Counseling from Logos Beacon University, and have completed various Managerial Courses