Let's Go Deeper: Relationship with God is Key
4 Hour Audio Series: Hearing The Voice of God for Yourself, Knowing God's Will, How To Operate in The Holy Spirit and more...
One reason why so many are struggling throughout life with unanswered prayers and not getting the results they desire could simply be because of religion which keeps us from a relationship with God. We have been bound in religion for years and yet God hates religion. God desires a real relationship with His children. He wants us to walk away from religion and develop a deeper and closer relationship with Him. He wants to speak directly to His children without interference, control, or manipulations. In this class, we are going to break down step by step the real unspoken truth on how to really have a closer relationship with God.
The truth will: Enlighten, Inspire, change your life and bring you closer to the Heavenly Father, once and for all. No Fluff and No beating around the bush, just unspoken truth you've never heard like this before.
Here’s what you’ll learn: 4 Hour Audio Series
Module 1: How God Speaks to His children/ How To Hear The Voice of God For Yourself
- 2 main ways God speaks
- How to differentiate who’s speaking: (God, You or the enemy)
- How to hear directly from God (He doesn’t need a middleman)
Module 2: How to Operate in the Holy Spirit
- The Purpose of the Holy Spirit
- The Difference between being Fleshly led vs Holy Spirit-led
- How to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit
Module 3: How to know if you’re in the will of God
- The Foundation Process
- The Power of Consulting God First
- Confirmations: God’s, Yours, or the Enemy
- How to differentiate between Your peace vs God’s peace
- How to have an effective prayer life:
Module 4: Differences between Being a Believer vs a Child of God
- Are you really Saved?
- What is salvation/How to be saved?
- Are you a Believer or a Child of God?
Module 5: Bonus Videos
- Why Walking By Faith Isn't Working For You
- Missing the Mark
- God's Will & God's Voice
- How to Hear God Clearly About Your Mate/Future Mate
- How To Operate in the Holy Spirit NOT A Cult
- Your Career Path | What's Your Purpose
Are you REALLY & Truly Saved?
We have been lied to regarding salvation and how someone really gets saved. True salvation and what it really is and what it is not will shock you. These lies are the main reason why so many are walking around thinking they have a relationship with God, but the foundation was never established the way God intended. Religion has so many people deceived into thinking they are truly saved yet they are far from it. In this class, we will break it down in its simplest form on how to truly be saved.
Differences between Being a Believer vs a Child of God:
I know what you're saying. There isn't a difference and you can't wait to hear what we have to say about this topic. I tell you the truth, it will blow your mind. It blew ours too when the Holy Spirit revealed to us the truth about the differences and how we have been taught wrong for so long. Honestly, in some cases, it's not on purpose, people can only teach what has been taught to them...
- I was born and raised in organized religion, so I knew of God but I didn’t have a relationship with God. It wasn’t until year 1999, I asked God to come into my heart and save me and God saved me. Vito got saved in 1994, but gave his heart to God completely in 2000
- In 2010, we believed God told us to start writing a book called “The Process” which focused on the “HIS and HERS” process of singleness, however, in the same year, God told us to stop writing and let it go, and of course, we obeyed.
- In 2017, on our 8th year anniversary, God lead us to start “The Process” again, but this time it was through YouTube, which is where “TheProcessLife” was created
- In 1 year, our YouTube channel went from approximately 200+ subscribers to almost 4,500 and 12,000+ views to 400,000+
- From single’s conferences to providing leadership at faith-based organizations to college campuses such as University of North Florida, we’ve spoken to a variety of audiences about the power of waiting on God to choose ones’ mate
- We’ve inspired many across the globe, from Dubai, to London, to Africa, and the list goes on… United States and Internationally abroad
- We’ve spoken with hundreds of young singles, older singles, recently divorced, those struggling in marriage, and healthy married couples as well
- Last but not least, I have a degree in Sociology/Psychology from University of North Florida, Biblical Counseling from Logos Beacon University, and have completed various Managerial Courses